Here is the list of various tools I use.
Creating and making presentations
- Mentimeter - a great way to engage with the audience, making live polls. You can import your whole slide deck there, making it one smooth presentation.
- Beautiful.AI - while Canva is good, Beautiful.AI is even better. Many slide layouts to choose from and full integration with free picture libraries. For old-schoolers also possible to export into PPT.
- Canva - a great tool for just not presentations but all kinds of graphic design, including social media posts and even prints.
- mmhmm - the best way for making impressive video presentations. Pleasure for the audience, easy to create.
- Spoke - when not using mmhmm, Spoke helps to quickly transcribe and edit your videos. Just select the text of the transcript and it can generate easy summary video of your best takes.
Branding your pictures and other digital creations
- Watermarkly - best way to watermark your pictures at scale and with consistency, helping build your brand and to protect your digital creations.
Organising data and notes
- My red Moleskine - essential for jotting down thoughts quickly. PS. Thank you, Mike for providing me two of them.
- Google Keep - for electronic notes, comes free with GSuite.
- Airtable - great for organising data and notes into databases. Easy to use, many integrations, colourful. Simple dashboards based on your form input.